Access Advantage: It’s Important to be in Network!
Access Advantage is our Post Acute Care (PAC) Provider Network. With deep tap roots in their communities, our Member’s are preferred sites of care by consumers and families.
Our Access Advantage services include:
- contracting, legal and negotiation services
- critical payor relationship building
- electronic, NCQA-compliant credentialing services
- plan required application and credentialing services
- contract implementation and administrative support
- payment reconciliation to contract terms
- electronic AR management
Access Advantage provides the expert, managed care resource to achieve relationships of value between our providers and managed care Plans.
For more information about Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, Special Needs Plans (SNP) and Dual Plan growth, click here.
For more information about Membership please call Rachel Pfahler toll-free at: (614) 345-5001 extension 215